Program Management Consultancy / Research AnalystIntern - Program Management Consultancy / Research Analyst
Finovsita with a mission to harness Technology and Innovation to drive the growth of organisations, we offer an integrated suite of services to our agencies. Being a new age consulting firm, we bring forth a unique blend of Technical, Managerial and Project Management skill sets, work on three layers structure viz Professional, Expert and Advisor from India & the world, who are extremely capable and experienced in executing complex projects.
The company is in an early growth stage and is looking to recruit new people who are not afraid of hard work and possess seriousness, responsible, high work ethic, flexibility in hours and an understanding of the nuances of the early-stage venture. We are looking to hire for our Corporate Office in New Delhi, INDIA. This role is suitable for candidates from various professional backgrounds, including research, consulting, think-tank and corporate experience.
- Program scouting, planning and implementation include conducting in-depth research to develop concept notes, proposals, formulating and launching for effective implementation and management.
- Develop and manage the partnership with key collaborators, including policymakers, enterprises, funding agencies, program partners, service delivery partners and ecosystem stakeholders.
- Develop program implementation module by contributing towards preparing detailed activity plans and timelines, resource planning, stakeholder management, and funding agency engagement
- Development of progress reports, updates, newsletters and dissemination.
- Development of agenda/notes for various events such as meetings /capacity building programs/workshops, conferences, preparing minutes and dissemination.
- Travel to project sites, whenever necessary, to conduct meetings/interviews/training or collect primary information.
- Track technology, innovation policy, regulatory and market developments and write blogs/papers/articles/ insights for the dissemination of analyses and outreach
- Development of agenda/notes for various activities, including meetings/capacity building programs /workshops, conferences, preparing minutes and dissemination.
- You will be involved in assessing new business opportunities and developing business plans, service strategies and operating models under new business initiatives.
- Identify and engage with stakeholders and conduct in-depth research with relevant literature reviews, research methodologies and framework development.
- Assisting in conducting both primary and secondary research using various national/international data /information sources covering policy, technology and regulatory aspects.
- To provide research support for various activities i.e. knowledge studies, technical assistance & capacity building programs etc, to achieve the program objectives, including review of various reports prepared
- Publish quality research outputs as peer-reviewed papers/reports, blogs, opinion pieces
Our Internship opportunities are open throughout the year. Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with a statement of suitability at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest.