Program Management ConsultancyManager - Program Management Consultancy
With a mission to harness Technology and Innovation to drive the growth of organisations, we offer an integrated suite of services to our agencies. Being new age consulting firm, we bring forth a unique blend of Technical, Managerial and Project Management skill sets, work on three layers structure viz Professional, Expert and Advisor from India & the world, who are extremely capable and experienced in executing complex projects.
The company is in an early growth stage and is looking to recruit new people who are not afraid of hard work and possess seriousness, responsible, high work ethic, flexibility in hours and understanding the nuances of the early-stage venture. We are looking to hire for our Corporate Office in New Delhi, INDIA. This role is suitable for candidates from a variety of professional backgrounds including those with research, consulting, think-tank and corporate experience.
- Program scouting, planning and implementation including conducting in-depth research for development of concept note, proposal, formulating and launching for effective implementation and management.
- Develop and manage the partnership with key collaborators, including policymakers, enterprises, funding agencies, program partners, service delivery partners and ecosystem stakeholders.
- Develop program implementation module by contributing towards preparing detailed activity plans and timelines, resource planning, stakeholder management, and funding agency engagement
- Development of progress reports, updates, newsletters and dissemination.
- Development of agenda/notes for various events such as meetings /capacity building programs/workshops, conferences, preparing minutes and dissemination.
- Travel to project sites, whenever necessary, to conduct meetings/interviews/training or collect primary information.
- Track technology, innovation policy, regulatory and market developments and write blogs/papers/articles/ insights for the dissemination of analyses and outreach
- Development of agenda/notes for various activities including meetings/capacity building programs /workshops, conferences, preparing minutes and dissemination.
- You will be involved in assessing new business opportunities, developing business plans, service strategies and operating models under new business initiatives.
Knowledge Management Support
- Identify and engage with stakeholders and carry out in-depth research with relevant literature reviews, research methodologies, framework development.
- Assisting in conducting both primary and secondary research using various national/international data /information sources covering policy, technology and regulatory aspects.
- To provide research support for various activities i.e. knowledge studies, technical assistance & capacity building programs etc, to achieve the program objectives including review of various reports prepared
- Publish quality research outputs as peer-reviewed papers/reports, blogs, opinion pieces
- Maintain research documentation, publishing and developing insights from reports for decision making
- Work on research requests from senior researchers, discuss research needs and prepare responses that synthesise and analyse information
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 – 8 years of experience in the field of program management, policy/industry engagement, research, and preferably in the area of innovation, technology, electronics, telecom, energy and environment
- MBA (techno-commercial qualification) with a scientific background would be preferred
- Strong capability to research, write, communicate, facilitate and present cogently to all levels with government, international agencies, industries, clients and internal staff and management
- Ability to adapt to a new environment, work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment with a high sense of responsibility and deliver under tight deadlines in a professional environment.
Finovista operates in a dynamic environment and the candidate will be required to show flexibility in undertaking a variety of tasks.
Competitive remuneration – commensurate to the experience and matching the best of standards adopted by industry or other similar organizations for similar roles.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with a statement of suitability and current & expected CTC at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest.