Finovista is a New Delhi based Project Management & Consulting firm, operats in In-Country Representation, Project Management Consulting, Capacity Building and Technology Transfer /Management. We work extensively with Developmental Agencies, Government Bodies, Research Agencies and Businesses across over 10 countries.
With a mission to harness the Technology & Innovation to drive growth of organisations, Finovista offers an integrated suite of services in Environment, Social & Governance (ESG), Energy, Clean Cooking, Innovative Solutions, Sustainable Finance, Healthcare, Industry 4.0/4.S and Social Enterprise Development. As a new age consulting firm, we bring forth a unique blend of Technical, Managerial and Project Management skill sets, work on three layers structure viz Advisor, Expert and Professional from India & world, who are extremely capable and experienced in executing complex projects.
To become a reliable Service Provider to our partners with trust and accountability.
Our aim is to provide seamless services through a multidisciplinary team that brings unmatchable skills, global network & deep industry knowledge
Finovista’s core strength lies in its: –
- Stronghold on Programme Management and Implementation
- Network & Strong connects for effective collaborations
- Strong pool of National & International Experts for effective implementation
- Wide experience of handling multidisciplinary and multiparty program
- Conceptualisation, Implementation and Monitoring of Large Programme on Bilateral & Multilateral Industrial R&D Funding, Technology Transfer and Management
Engagement with prominent Organisation:
- Department of International Trade (DIT) and Science & Innovation Network (SIN) India; Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), UK government for UK India Innovation Partnership Initiative (UKIPI) under COP26
- Modern Energy Cooking Services (MECS) Programme, FCDO UK funded programme, led by Loughborough University, UK
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH India, a German Development Agency;
- Cound Semiconductor Applications (CSA) Catapults
- Innovate UK TKN
- Satellite Application (SA) Catapults
- Trade and Economic Mission, Embassy of Israel in India etc.
- MSME Technology Development Centre, Govt of India;
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India’s National R&D Organisation
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Govt of India on Technology Transfer assignment
- Department of Telecom (DoT), Govt of India
- Telecommunications Standards Development Society India (TSDSI)
- Telecom Centre of Excellence (TCOE) India on Department of Telecom (DoT), Govt of India on Technology Funding programs for Startup/Spinoff and MSME.